- CFO Innovations was founded in early 2011 by a group of qualified, experienced finance professionals
with very strong ERP systems background.
- The main objective was to cater to the growing demand of virtual CFO Services among Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Ever since we have been serving clients across geographies, including Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa & India.
- We served organizations in Industries such as – IT Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Hotels, Hospitals,
E- Commerce, Power & Gas Distribution, etc.
- We have team of qualified staff members led by highly capable professionals with 25+ years of experience in
Finance, Accounting, ERP & other IT Solutions and HR.
- What sets us apart is our passion for delivering ideal solutions to our clients with full sense of ownership,
uncompromising integrity & data confidentiality. We always strive for excellence in what we do!
To be Recognized globally as one of the best CFO Service providers.
To offer most value driven CFO services to SMEs across geographies
Consulting CFO Partner
Rajesh K Agarwal
FCA, CISA, SAP Certified Consultant, Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Consulting CFO Partner
Rajesh K Srivastava
Bachelor of Commerce, FCA(Fellow Chartered Accountant
Rajesh is a Chartered Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor, SAP Certified Consultant, Quickbooks Online Certified Pro Advisor & QB Time Pro Partner Elite with 30+ years of rich experience.
He has served MNCs & medium-sized family-owned businesses in the roles of CFO, V P Finance, Head of Finance across India, Middle East and East Africa.
Rajesh has led many business transformation projects while simultaneously serving clients as Virtual CFO for over a decade under the flagship of his company “CFO Innovations Pvt Ltd”. He has driven significant improvement in the bottom line of companies.
He has headed several Steering committees for the Implementation / Optimization of SAP projects and led the successful delivery of those.
Rajesh’s strength is – his instinctive ability to look at complex business issues, simplify them, and engage others to find an innovative solution.
Let's help you!
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or…